Senior Solutions Developer (m/f/x)
TTI International - Talent. Transfer. International. BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT. That's why we - at TTI International - are looking the best talents. Our vision ist to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize our talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now TTI is seeking for
a Senior Solutions Developer for one of our top clients. Our client is a software company and is based in Malta.
- Specialise in one or more of the following technologies – Full Stack Development , Office 365, Azure platform and services.
- Lead analysis workshops to define enterprise projects requirements
- Coordinate activities with the development team and provide technical advice on a daily basis. Identify and communicate best practices in programming
- Lead technical design and architecture workshops
- Contribute to development work
- Perform testing and lead final deployment exercise. Deliver client training
- Compile test scripts, deployment procedures and support documentation as required
- Provide 2nd line escalated support resolving customer solution issues
- Get certified along the way
- A good working attitude showing enthusiasm, commitment, respect for others and willingness to go the extra mile
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English.
- An aptitude for software development
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Ability to write clean object-oriented code
- Knowledge in relational databases and schema design
- 4 years or more of experience with client side-technologies including HTML/JS/CSS.
- 4 years or more of experience using C#.Net and .Net core, SQL Server and MVC framework
- Experience with client-side frameworks such as React or others.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies
- Involvment in testing cycles and procedures
- Willingness to improve and acquire new skills
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to receiving your application!