Senior Trust & Corporate Manager (m/f/o)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International. BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT. That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Senior Trust & Corporate Manager for one of our top clients. Our client is a leading entity in Financial Services and is based in Malta.
- Day to day running of a trust and corporate administration team’s portfolio of clients, including but not limited to superyachts, aircraft, property, investments, holding companies, trusts and foundations
- Maximise employee’s performance and enhancing the team’s technical knowledge, efficiencies and productivity
- To assist in guiding, mentoring, developing and motivating the team to reach their full potential within the Company
- Set team objectives and carry out performance reviews and appraisals meetings together with the Client Services Director
- Assist the Company directors in strengthening client relationships
- Work very closely with the Client Services Director in handling complex client company transactions, review of relevant agreements and documentation, as well as carry out a risk assessment analysis for discussion with the directors and MLRO
- Ensuring that all procedural manuals, relevant laws, guidelines, regulations and codes of practice are followed in all aspects of the role. i.e. client and non-client related
- Keep up to date with industry developments, guidelines, codes of practice and relevant laws and guiding the team accordingly
- Liaising with other departments regarding accounting, taxation and operational matters and discuss / provide solutions
- Liaising with clients and intermediaries both by telephone and in writing
- Attending client and intermediary meetings, with the potential of travel
- Assisting team members with queries being encountere
- Experience in yachting: Legal / Importation / Registration / VAT / Cooperation with Transport Malta
- Educated to Tertiary standard, or equivalent a relevant professional qualification i.e. STEP Diploma, ICSA Diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 7 years’ relevant experience in the Trust and Corporate Services industries and proven experience in managing people
- High level standard of business writing and numeracy skills
- Demonstrated ability of managing and developing an administration team
- Previous experience of managing own portfolio of clients
- Excellent communication skills and ability to impart knowledge to others, including clients, clients’ advisors and professional intermediaries
- Ability to manage and maintain client relationships in accordance with KPI’s and business standards
- Ability to take responsibility for overall work, including work which is delegated to the administration team, as well as the prioritisation of workload and the ability to meet deadlines
- High level knowledge of legal and regulatory framework operating in Malta and other territories, including anti-money laundering provisions and relevant fiduciary laws
- Technical competence in relation to all Fiduciary matters including trusts, companies, foundations and other structures
- Excellent critical analysis and problem-solving skills, ability to convey these to the team to improve standard of work and levels of efficiency
- Ability to promptly obtain an overview of a situation and ascert
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to receiving your application!