Site Supervisor (m/f/o)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Site Supervisor for one of our top clients. Our client is a design and engineering company based in Malta.
- Carrying out the duties of a site supervisor at Associate level including but not limited to site supervision, project management and construction management, report writing, correspondence, daily reporting and maintaining activity logs
- Inspecting and delivering supervision services on project sites to ensure compliance with contract documents, professional and company standards, health and safety, and codes of practice while also preparing site progress reports as directed by the Project Manager
- To work and operate under the direction of the project manager
- To assist the project manager in the preparation of the site prior to the commencement of construction work (to set out the site and organise facilities)
- To supervise contractor’s/s’ and sub-contractor’s/s’ works. Quality Control shall be carried out by the relevant consultant
- To use computer-aided design (CAD) software and other resources required for the project
- To assist the project manager in planning, assigning and scheduling contractor’s/s’ works according to the master schedule
- Bachelor’s degree in a construction related field, such as Construction or Project Management.
- A proven track record with experience working in a construction environment and with Project Management delivery of complex and/or large scale projects, including residential, commercial, infrastructural, medical health-care units, luxury hotel projects etc will be considered as an asset
- Preferably have an MRICS/FRICS and/or other recognised Project Management certification
- Highly cognizant and abreast with all applicable standards, legislations and practices applicable to the construction industry in Malta, having also technical and commercial acumen of infrastructural and large scale projects
- Proficient in the use of AutoCad, Primavera and MS Project, as well as Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in BIM and/or other related design systems would be considered an asset
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
- Able to work under pressure and to work closely with others in a multidisciplinary environment
- Have your own means of transport to and from sites
- Attention to detail, influencing skills, assertiveness and the ability to understand and express technical concepts accurately with confidence and clarity
- You are analytical and have a measured approach to decision-making, being able to take decisions as and when needed in the interest of efficiency
- You demonstrate resilience, leadership and negotiation skills
- You have excellent planning and orga
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.