Specification Writer with Interior Design (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Specification Writer with Interior Design for one of our top clients. Our client is a design and engineering company based in Malta.
- Carrying out the duties of an Interiors Specification writer at Associate level
- Production of Drawings, Graphical representations, Literary explanations, References to other Graphical Representations and Literary explanations, Legends, Indexes and Lists as needed among other ad hoc documents that may be needed
- To instruct manufacturers and suppliers the different types of materials and applications to be used for the various projects
- To assist project designers with material selection and system research
- Filing, organizing samples, preparing sample boards and other similar duties
- Keeping abreast of latest trends and technologies in the Industry
- A bachelor's degree in interior design, Interior architecture or other construction-related field from an accredited and reputable school
- A proven track record working in the Interior fit out industry, preferably having worked on a variety of interiors projects including hospitality, residential and/or commercial projects
- Highly cognizant and abreast with all applicable standards, legislations and practices applicable to the construction industry in Malta
- A passion for design with an understanding of and experience in integrated interior architecture
- The ability to use multiple media (hand sketching through to advanced digital media) to develop, test and communicate design ideas
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketch Up, InDesign, Photoshop and Microsoft Office among other associated software.
- Experience in REVIT and Design Spec would be considered an asset.
- 3D skills and experience in presentation software would also be preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.