TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Storekeeper for our client - market leader in the supply of special equipment to the Transport, Construction and Logistic/Warehousing businesses and plant equipment for industries and businesses in general and is based in Malta.
- Maintaining and updated records of quantities of goods in stock
- Receiving and inspect all incoming materials and reconcile with invoices and receipts
- Keeping records of small tools on hire and to make sure that these are returned in good working order and on time
- Maintaining inventory control through Stock Movement process
- Taking orders from Technicians and Mechanics and prepare goods required for onward dispatch
- Parking and maneuvering trucks, to clear the yard and ensure access is always free
- Minimum “O” level of education
- Proficient in the use of a PC, preferably ECDL certi-fied
- A driving license is required, a category C or forklift li-cense would be considered an asset
- Ability to communicate in English is required, knowledge of Italian would be considered an asset.
- Excellent organization skills
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to receiving your application!