Storekeeper Administrator - Dingli (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International. BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT. That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now! TTI is seeking for a Storekeeper Administrator for one of our top clients. Our client is a leading entity in the local construction industry and is based in Malta.
- Raising requisitions on the basis of established procedures
- Keeping a record of all stock issues and receipts
- Labelling and sorting incoming stock, ensuring items are placed in the respective location
- Ensuring the stock and tools on loan are appropriately returned in good order and flagging any issues
- Ensuring that the store is kept clean and organized
- Carrying out regular stock takes as may be required
- Prepare reports on stock movements and information as requested by the Stores manager
- Minimum “O” level of education
- Proficient in the use of a PC, preferably ECDL certified
- Ability to communicate in English is required
- Excellent organization skills
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to receiving your application!