Sustainability Engineer (m/f/o)Apply Now
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Sustainability Engineer for one of our top clients. Our client is a design and engineering company based in Malta.
- Developing the Sustainability Management Business Plan and identifying sustainability related business opportunities within the market
- Promoting, performing and concluding Energy Audits
- Providing strategic low-energy design concepts and development of such concepts
- Identifying sustainability risks and appropriate mitigation measures and highlighting any opportunities to increase the organisation’s sustainability credentials
- Conducting LEED/BREEAM pre-assessments and providing the necessary design advice accordingly, in line with LEED / BREEAM accreditation;
- Preparing low and zero-carbon technology feasibility studies and energy statements for local authority approval as part of planning applications
- Developing and updating Sustainability engineering concepts and project briefs combining aesthetics with practical considerations
- Designing, developing and managing new technologies that integrate into existing systems and services
- Designing and supervising the installation of building services in new or existing buildings, including all equipment and materials involved
- Schematic design, concept design, developed design, detailed design, supervision, testing and commissioning of integrated building services systems
- Planning and scheduling works according to master schedules
- Managing and forecasting costs and approving materials, plants and workshop designs in line with contract documentation
- Assisting in payment applications, variations and claims
- Monitoring and maintaining building systems and processes, specifying maintenance and operating procedures
- A recognized professional qualification in this field preferably in sustainability and/or environmental engineering or a related field. A master's degree in a relevant subject would be considered an asset
- Preferably possessing LEED/BREEAM accreditation or similar
- A proven track record with experience performing sustainability management and engineering duties in projects of high complexity and scale
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCad, Microsoft Office and/or related programs, BIM and/or other related design, engineering and sustainability systems
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
Other interesting vacancies
Birkirkara / Malta
Corporate Services Administrator (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
Tendering and Contracting Manager (m/f/o)
Qormi / Malta
TTI International Malta
270 Zabbar Road
FGR 1011 Fgura