Systems Engineer (m/f/o)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents.Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Systems Engineer for one of our top clients.
- Troubleshoot and support problems with complex server, storage, and operating systems-related issues.
- Perform software and hardware related configurations and installations of server and storage solutions including VMware \ Microsoft virtualisation.
- Operational support of on-premises, hybrid, and cloud technologies
- Research and troubleshoot end-user support issues
- Compile documentation for implemented systems projects
- Preferably owns a degree / diploma in IT, Communications & Computer Engineering, or equivalent IT industry certifications
- Working experience in Microsoft technologies (Windows server, Microsoft 365) and HPE hardware (servers, storage) will be considered an asset
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills
- A positive and proactive approach towards work
- Ability to work in a team and on own initiative within a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.