Technical Designer (m/f/o)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Technical Designer for one of our top clients based in Malta
- Design all aspects of projects from inception to completion of design including costing and ensure accurate engineering.
- Perform and record design changes.
- Provide progress reports and notes as directed by the Superiors.
- Plan all aspects of project execution from inception to post completion including costing, design installation, commissioning & handing over.
- Respond to customer questions & requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Carry out regular follow-ups and keep track record accordingly.
- Provide overall direction to project teams in technical, commercial and operational matters and general direction to various support departments.
- Develop and maintain relationship with the engineers, consultants and decision makers within the customer’s organizations.
- Work with project teams to develop and manage budgets, schedules and deliverables for each project phase and functional area.
- Maintain all data updated and ensure upkeep of technical and non-technical documents.
- Clarify subsequent purchase order receipt and to prepare detailed handover documentation in a timely manner for projects.
- Oversee project activities to ensure that the appropriate methods are employed and that sufficient due care is taken in order to meet the customer’s requirements.
- Oversee that company’s standards are being implemented accordingly (ISO, LPCB etc)
- Experienced in development, design, and operational coordination of technical projects, ideally in a mechanical/ industrial setting in Fire and Security industry
- Basic experience using ACad.
- Ideally a tertiary level of education or similar: either a diploma or degree in a related field
- A valid licence to drive in Malta.
- A confident leader, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Preferably fluent in both in the English and Maltese languages
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.