Technical Site Manager/ Project Manager (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Technical Site Manager/ Project Manager for one of our top clients. Our client based in Malta, is a specialized company in electrical and mechanical installations.
- Issue bills and claim forms.
- Ordering material without any wastage.
- Lead and project manage multiple large projects
- Work on multiple projects with very tight deadlines and highly up to specifications for the local highly competitive market.
- Co-ordinate Manpower from start to finish of the project, from small to large sites.
- Make a successful program of work and managing to keep up with the milestones planned.
- Able to read and amend Auto cad technical drawings.
- Able to make take off's from plans in details according to any project given.
- Able to quote and calculate variations
- Candidates with Mechanical Qualifications and Electrical License will be given preference.
- Minimum 5 years, hands-on experience in Electrical & Mechanical building services is a must.
- Demonstrating and having knowledge and hands on experience as a Trade Engineer in building services will be considered as an asset.
- Able to solve troubleshooting on a daily basis
- Good communication skills.
- Good time management.
- Computer literate.
- Language proficiency: English C1 or higher
- Proficient in the use of office software eg. Microsoft Office suite
- Leadership Skills
- Excellent communication skills with coworkers and clients
- Professional attitude and approach to work.
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.