Technical Support Agent (m/f/o)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Technical Support Agent for one of our top clients. Our client is a leading software products company specialising in development and support of business software solutions
- You will provide technical support, advice, and assistance to consumers and businesses with technical, hardware, and software system problems
- Provide support to all clients remotely, via telephone or email, as well as onsite
- Ensure that all clients infrastructure operates efficiently when running Sherburn Software and Third Part Products
- Deal directly with end-users and must effectively communicate answers in a way they can understand
- Deal with connection problems, inabilities to access data, slow performance, and inefficient programs
- Work on site to modify, install, and repair computer software
- Assist in device configuration and installation
- Delivering day-to-day tasks required software implementation support services
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Having interpersonal skills to communicate with customers and solve technical-related problems quickly and efficiently;
- Be conversant with Microsoft Windows desktops and OSX
- Basic knowledge of networks including setting up of routers and other network equipment
- Possess good English language skills
- Have a car and valid driving license;
- Have good telephone skills and be customer-oriented
- Be able to work under pressure and flexible to accommodate clients’ needs
- Be a team player with a pleasant and outgoing personality and show initiative
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or a related subject or Higher National Diploma, the experience would be considered an asset
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.