Tender Engineer (m/f/o)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Tender Engineer for one of our top clients. Our client based in Malta, is a specialized company in electrical and mechanical installations.
- Produce estimates specifically related to labour, equipment and materials
- Prioritise workloads
- Create, develop and nurture relationships with all stakeholders
- Assess and analyse direct and indirect costs
- A valid qualification as warranted Engineer
- Must possess the basic knowledge in mechanical building services, with the ability to estimate large projects
- Must be fluent in Microsoft Office Suite and AutoCAD
- Capability to work on multiple tenders
- Able to work according to tight deadlines
- Able to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Well organised, In possession of good communication skills, and excellent reporting skills, and above all a team player.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Able to demonstrate strong negotiating and mediating skills
- Highly knowledgeable in computerised estimating packages
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.