Tendering and Contracting Manager (m/f/o)Apply Now
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is currently seeking a highly qualified and experienced Tendering and Contracting Manager to join our client's specialized in electrical and mechanical installations, renowned for delivering high-quality projects, located in Malta.
- Produce accurate estimates related to labor, equipment, and materials for various projects
- Prioritize and manage workloads efficiently to meet project timelines
- Establish, develop, and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders involved in the tendering and contracting process
- Assess and analyze both direct and indirect costs associated with projects
- Valid qualification as a warranted Engineer
- Knowledge in mechanical building services, with the ability to estimate large projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and AutoCAD
- Capability to handle multiple tenders simultaneously
- Adherence to tight deadlines with a commitment to timely project delivery
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all aspects of work
- Highly organized with excellent communication and reporting skills
- Team player with the ability to collaborate effectively
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Demonstrated expertise in negotiating and mediating skills
- Proficient in computerized estimating packages
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
Other interesting vacancies
Birkirkara / Malta
Corporate Services Administrator (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
Mechanical Engineer (m/f/o)
Malta / Malta
TTI International Malta
270 Zabbar Road
FGR 1011 Fgura