Territory Business Development Manager (m/f/o)Apply Now
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents.Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Territory Business Development Manager with experience in sales of in-house developed AML transactional monitoring system
- Generate and follow up leads through cold calling, networking and digital marketing
- Meet with prospects to understand and document requirements
- Deliver product demos
- Prepare detailed business proposals
- Negotiate pricing and contracts
- Work closely with the delivery and pre-sales teams
- Perform account management duties to ensure customer satisfaction
- A track record of meeting sales objectives and delivering exceptional customer service
- The ability to engage with blue-chip customers and build relationships with C-level management
- An eye for detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- The ability to be a team player with strong interpersonal and negotiating skills
- A sound command of written and spoken English. Fluency in additional European languages is considered an asset
- A basic knowledge of the following areas: banking, regulatory compliance, AML, financial fraud, responsible gambling, and KYC
- A tertiary level degree or experience in the sectors mentioned
Joana MartinsApply Now
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
Other interesting vacancies
Marketing Manager (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
Accounts Executive (m/f/o)
Malta / Malta
Business Analyst/Solution Consultant (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
TTI International Malta
270 Zabbar Road
FGR 1011 Fgura