Workshop Supervisor (m/f/o)Apply Now
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Workshop Supervisor for one of our top clients. Our client based in Malta, is a leading entity in the construction industry.
- Organising workshop operations on a daily basis, ensuring work is distributed efficiently
- Scheduling technicians’ workloads effectively retaining the ability to respond flexibly to emergency breakdowns
- Ensuring equipment is well maintained and repaired prior to release from the workshop
- Communicating regularly with maintenance technicians both individually and as a group to ensure good two-way communication concerning maintenance issues
- Leasing with the stores and procurement department to ensure parts and consumables are available prior to the commencement of works
- Ensuring repairs are carried out according to manufacturer’s procedures and in a safe and responsible manner
- Taking responsibility for quality assurance and commissioning of vehicles
- Preparing reports, analysing data and making recommendations for improving operations and solving maintenance-related problems
Complying with warranty procedures during repairs ensure warranty displaced material returned on completion of a repair
- Participating in objective setting, planning development and performance review
- Ensuring all documents are kept and filed in accordance with company procedures
- Monitoring the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment
- Maintaining safety, health, and environmental policies and procedures
- Any other duties commensurate with the level of this post, as may be assigned from time to time
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing in Maltese and English, in order to be able to report adequately to superiors and to form good relations. Conversant in the Italian language would be considered an asset
- Ability to work effectively in a team, including the ability to respond to the needs of team members and provide them with assistance as and when required
- To be able to work under pressure and with minimal supervision
- To be open and honest at all times
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and to work with third parties
- To have a flexible approach to work commitments at all times
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience preferably in a similar role and industry
- To be in a possession of a valid driving licence
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
Other interesting vacancies
ELV Tendering and Proposal Engineer (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
Audit Associate (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
Supply Chain Planner (m/f/o)
Malta / Malta
TTI International Malta
270 Zabbar Road
FGR 1011 Fgura