Accounts and Administration Clerk (m/f/o)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for an Accounts and Administration Clerk for one of our top clients. Our client based in Malta, is a specialized company in electrical and mechanical installations.
- Posting entries, verifying and reconciling input tofinancial reporting system output, processing payments, and/or assisting in preparation of billings and other financial reports.
- Responds to inquiries and contacts other departments and/or vendors to resolvei ssues that may arrive from time to time
- Prepares routine entries and posts financial transactions; reconciles entries andinternal ledgers to financial reporting system reports
- Handles cash and cash related transactions, issues receipts, records and inputs money lists, and balances cash fund; enters cash transactions in ledgers and reconciles cash reports; prepares bank deposits.
- Reconciles various expenditure reports to source documents; distributes and files financial documents and reports
- Answers telephones, opens and logs mail, meets and greets visitors, and assists inother clerical functions; may arrange travel and meetings and coordinate office security and key control
- Sorts documents; codes, logs, reviews for accuracy; matches supporting invoices to procurement documents; and verifies invoices for payment.
- Contacts debtors regularly and vendors to resolve problems and expedite paymentand responds to inquiries by telephone or in writing; refers complex issues forsolution.
- Assists in ordering, care, maintenance, and utilization of department equipment,supplies, and inventories
- Must be conversant in English, spoken and written
- High school diploma or similar. A qualification in accounting at O or A ‘Level standard will be considered as an asset.
- At least 1 year of experience directly related to theduties and responsibilities specified.
- Ability to perform simple accounting procedures and prepare routine administrative reports
- Knowledge of payroll, cash management, invoicing and accounts payable procedures and practices.
- Basic data entry and word processing skills as well as being conversant with theuse of spread sheets.
- Ability to use an automated accounting system such as (Sage)
- Ability to analyse and solve problems.
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.