Architect Assistant (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for an Architect Assistant for one of our top clients. Our client is a design and engineering company based in Malta.
- Assisting in the architectural design of projects from the conceptual phase through to construction, preparing concept sketches and architectural
- Planning, construction and technical drawings and documents
- Assisting the architectural team with dimensional surveys of buildings
- Preparing and developing block plans, layout plans, elevations and cross sections in architectural, planning and construction drawings
- Assisting in preparing and developing 3D-modelling and visual imagery for architectural projects
- Preparing and developing area schedules for architectural projects and other related projects
- Preparing and developing aperture schedules or schedules relating to other architectural components, including developing product data sheets
- Undertaking works related to the Planning Authority (PA), liaising with the PA, environmental and other Authorities and organizations for planning consent and any other associated permits and clearances
- Preparing and developing drawings and documents required
- Inspecting and delivering supervision services on project sites to ensure compliance with contract documents, professional and company standards, health and safety, and codes of practice
- Meeting with the various stakeholders to coordinate plans and make sure all requirements are met
- Preparing regular progress reports and any required meeting minutes
- Ensuring the use of advanced design and presentation software
- A recognized architectural degree or a related qualification in this field
- A proven track record working as an architect assistant with experience working on a variety of architectural projects including hospitality, residential and/or commercial projects, among others
- Highly cognizant and abreast with all applicable standards, legislations and practices applicable to the construction industry in Malta
- A solid understanding in local Planning Authority policies
- A valid driving licence required
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCad, REVIT and Microsoft Office
- Proactive approach to learning new software as may be required for particular design assignments
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.