Business Development Executive (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Business Development Executive for one of our top clients. Our Client is a crypto processing solutions company.
- Selling company products and services to interested clients
- Approaching customer directly to gauge interest in company product and services
- Coordinating with Business Development Manager on spotting market opportunities or cross-selling for new and existing clients
- Creating strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels
- Effectively communicating the company’s value proposition, processes and current partnerships
- Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads
- Working closely with Account Managers to deliver best customer experience during the onboarding process
- Generating sales, revenue and expenses reports and other insights to be presented during Senior Management meetings
- Identifying key areas for improvement in sales processes and report them to the Business Development Manager
- Understanding competitive landscape, market trends and shifts whist being fully aware of new products and competition status
- At least 2 years of relevant sales or business development experience are required, particularly in gaming, payments or forex industry
- Strong communication skills, service and customer-oriented, and a passion for closing deals
- Candidate must have an excellent command of English
- Candidate must be very confident both on the phone and with face-to-face clients
- Strong negotiation and commercial awareness skills are required
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.