Executive Assistant (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT. That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for?
Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for an Executive Assistant for one our top clients - a regulated crypto platform.
- Create meeting(s), timelines, prepare and distribute meeting notifications
- Correspondence, agenda and materials, as well as subsequent updates or changes
- Taking Minutes and following up on Action Tasks with respective appointed personnel
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Make travel arrangements , and visa tracking for the Board Members
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Assist the CEO and other key executives on logistics and calendar coordination
- Assist the HR team in maintaining HR standards and policies
- Scanning and filing all company documentation on a digital ledger
- Experience in a similar position
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Professional discretion
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Highly organized, efficient and able to manage own workload with minimal supervision
- Proficient in the use of G-Suite, MS Outlook, experience with work operating system Monday.com would be considered an asset
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.