Fund Accountant (m/f/x)
TTI International - Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking the best talents.
Our vision ist to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize our talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
The successful candidate will be responsible to carry out and manage all accounting duties for a portfolio of clients. This includes NAV calculation, monitoring trade orders, settlements. The team of fund accountants are overseen by the Assistant Manager and Head of Operations.
- Dealing with auditors
- Ensure customer satisfaction and delivery
- Financial/Management reporting of funds. Preparing cash and security reconciliations
- Prepare accounting schedule and maintenance of the accounting file
- Prepare NAV calculation
- Prepare financial statements under IFRS format
- Regulatory reporting
- Managing the Fund Accounting relationship with Fund Managers
- TTI is seeking for a Fund Accountant for one of our top clients. Our client is one of the largest providers of financial services in Malta
- An ‘A’ Level standard in Accountancy as a minimum
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in fund accounting would be considered as an asset.
- Be able to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Takes initiative and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Possess excellent administrative and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite, including Word and Excel
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to receiving your application!