HR Administrator (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International. BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT. That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for an HR Administrator for one of our top clients. Our client is a leading in the local construction civil engineering industry
- Administrative tasks and managing the groups work permits
- Scanning / filling and updating employee files
- Keeping track of driving licenses and updating accordingly
- Assist with recruitment, updating the company site
- Conducting new employee inductions
- Compiling employee timesheets and assisting with timekeeping for about 20 employees
- Assisting with the coordination of training
- Relevant work experience would be considered an asset.
- Fluent in both the English and Maltese language (ideal)
- In possession of at least A’ level and / or HR-related qualification
- Proficient in the use of a PC, preferably ECDL certified
- Must be organised and able to take ownership of the tasks assigned
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.