HR Specialist (m/f/o)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International. BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT. That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for an HR Specialist for one of our top clients. Our client is a leading entity in Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Managing a variety of HR programs including recruitment, onboarding, compensation & benefits initiatives, employee well-being and other activities across the employee life-cycle
- Coordinating the monthly payroll including time and attendance in liaison with our outsourced service provider
- Managing the HRIT systems and data management in general
- Assists employees and management with the interpretation and correct application of Company policies, procedures and programs while exercising the highest degree of confidentiality and integrity
- Compiling, preparing and analyzing ad hoc and recurring Human Resources reports and KPIs
- A post-secondary educational level in Human Resources Management or related field
- At least 2 years of experience working in a similar function
- Preferably familiar with Indigo software and proficient with MS Office
- Familiar with employment legislation and related regulations
- Highly organised with strong interpersonal skills
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.