IT Security Engineer (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents.Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for an IT Security Engineer for one of our top clients.
- Evaluating, designing, and implementing cyber security-focused technologies and services
- Working with other technical engineers and project team members to create secure environments
- Reviewing, creating, and approving security standards and technical implementation plans/ designs for non-security driven projects
- Participate in tier 2/3 security operations support, on-call rotation, and incident handling and remediation
- A degree in computer science, IT, systems engineering, or related qualification
- 2+ years’ work experience in configuration and troubleshooting VPN technologies. IPS systems, content security, security information and event management systems
- Good knowledge of IP networking, routing, Firewalls, End Security
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends
- Proven ability to engage and work with other technical experts and incorporate their input and feedback into broader technical solutions
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of a minimum of 3 of the 6 following areas:
- Next Generation Firewalls
- Network Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems
- Web Application Firewalls
- Log management & SIEM
- Cloud Security Platforms
- SOAR Platforms
- Endpoint Security Suites
- Automation skills utilizing Powershell or Python
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.