Logistics Coordinator / Manager (m/f/x)
TTI International - Talent. Transfer. International. BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT. That's why we - at TTI International - are looking the best talents. Our vision ist to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize our talents.
What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Logistics Coordinator/Manager for one of our top clients. Our client is a leading entity in the local construction industry and is based in Malta.
- Managing and monitoring the progress of day-to-day. logistics operations related to all quarry related activities
- Scheduling and tracking inbound and outgoing movements
- Ensuring materials are delivered to sites in a timely manner as per clients’ criteria
- Planning ahead to avoid problems or shortages on project sites
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Proven working experience in a similar logistics role
- Good IT proficiency, ECDL certification will be considered as an asset
- Preferably be academically qualified in logistics or supply chain
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and preferably Maltese. Italian would be considered an asset
- The ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to receiving your application!