Project Manager (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International. BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT. That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI International is seeking for a Project Manager to join our Client. Our Client is a leading entity in the local construction civil engineering industry
- Being the first point of contact between all involved parties ensures the efficient and accurate flow of information
- Planning and coordinating the execution of all required works on site
- Coordinating with the technical team to assist in the maintenance of accurate documentation
- Efficiently lead a team of workers ensuring costs are monitored and accurate progress reports are compiled
- Foreseeing logistical and technical problems ensures that the project progresses successfully
- Reporting work done and liaising with clients and management to ensure customer satisfaction
- Work efficiently with minimum supervision, performing other related tasks that may be required due to business exigencies
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in a similar management role
- A formal project management qualification would be considered an asset
- The ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- The ability to lead and manage a team
- Fluency in spoken and written English
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.