Projects and Design Engineer (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Projects and Design Engineer for one of our top clients based in Malta
- Develop an order winning strategy
- Review and manage the customer’s enquiry into a costed workable solution
- Develop costing as part of the proposal process
- Submit a detailed response to the required documentation and provide feedback to any subsequent request for clarification
- Act as project leader, taking accountability of the allocated resources team throughout the process
- Follow up on proposals submit to clients & consultants; attend resultant calls for negotiations with the client and convert such opportunities into confirmed business
- Work on network building with clients and consultants and other contractors.
- Act as the Company’s internal contact point for the client, throughout the enquiry and budding process.
- Interpret concept drawings and present design concepts to clients and other relevant stakeholders
- Handle relevant enquiries by keeping a prioritised list of outstanding tasks; monitor and review work load schedule and communicate with the Department Manager when issues are envisaged.
- Design all aspects of projects from inception to completion of design, including costing
- Ensure accurate and valued engineering during design.
- Coordinate proposal and design matters between the project stakeholders.
- Plan all aspects of project execution, from inception to post completion, including costing, design, installation, commissioning and handing over, identifying and adopting the appropriate methodology and instigating the appropriate co
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experienced in development, design, and operational coordination of technical projects, ideally in an ELV setting
- Experienced in design and use of ACad A valid licence to drive in Malta
- A confident leader, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Preferably fluent in both in the English and Maltese languages
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.