Quantity Surveyor (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Quantity Surveyor for one of our top clients. Our client is a design and engineering company based in Malta.
- Bills of quantities, tender evaluations, contract management, assessment of variations, close out of project finances and such other responsibilities attached to the role
- Recommending improved cost and commercial management and quantity surveying systems
- Supporting all project aspects in relation to the department, including coordinating works with clients, other members of staff and other consultants
- Ensuring project Quality Assurance confirmed with feedback from clients throughout the lifecycle of projects and implementing the necessary rectifications when needed to ensure quality standards
- Meeting and liaising with Clients and Professional Teams
- Ensuring compliance with local, national and international health and safety and construction/industry regulations and standards
- Costing building projects at all stages from planning to completion
- Estimating quantities and costs of materials for the various projects
- Assisting the Project / Commercial Manager in the upkeep of records and issue to the client
- Preparing and monitoring project cash flow
- Procurement and vetting of contractor quotations and packages
- Carrying out monthly verifications of application for payments and issuing accurate corresponding payment certifications /valuations
- Measuring, valuing and submitting variations when and as needed
- Preparing, submitting and negotiating project final accounts;
- Preparing tender and contractual documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Engineering with quantity surveying specialisation and/or a recognized professional qualification in this field with several years’ experience;
- Preferably be a member of the RICS or have other satisfactory/equivalent membership
- A proven track record working as a quantity surveyor in various projects, including residential, commercial, infrastructural, hospitality etc.
- Highly cognizant and abreast with all applicable standards, legislations and practices applicable to the construction industry in Malta
- A valid driving licence required to carry out site visits, valuations, bills of quantities and surveys
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCad, and Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in BIM and/or other related design systems would be considered an asset
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.